08/28/2015 – k2nierman
Bought a home in 2015 in Creston, Grand Rapids Township, MI 49505.
- I was referred to Eldon after working with another (disodganized) realtor, I am glad that I made the switch! Eldon was very knowledgeable on the area and was able to help me out when I was new to the area. What could go wrong went wrong in my case and Eldon was very accommodating and helpful throughout my first time home buying process. I am very happy in my new home! Thanka again!
08/24/2015 – lindseyrodarmer
Sold a home in 2015 in Solon Center, Cedar Springs, MI 49319.
- Eldon is an excellent agent! he approached us about interest in our home and we chose him to handle the sale of our home and also help us find our next home. We are extremely picky, demanding people and had a strict budget, but also wanted a great home with room for our family and the perfect location. Our list was pretty demanding but Eldon never made us feel pressured or like we were crazy, which is nice because we kind of are a little bit. 🙂 Eldon was able to find us a perfect new house to meet all of our needs in a competitive market where everything was selling super quickly. He is extremely responsive, timely, and an expert in the process: he explained everything so well to us and was very reliable always. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy OR sell in the West MI market!
04/25/2015 – chelsea biermacher
Bought a Single Family home in 2015 for approximately $200K in Grand Rapids, MI.
- You won’t find a better realtor than Eldon Palmer. He is the most hardworking, trustworthy, nice and professional person you can work with. Eldon has many years of experience which were very helpful to me in his advice of things to consider that I didn’t know. His knowledge of property values and his negotiation ability. If it wasn’t for Eldon going above and beyond to help me, I don’t think I would have been able to get the home that I purchased. He was very committed to helping me find the right home in my price range even though it took a while to find – it is perfect for what I was looking for. I didn’t know Eldon prior to the home buying process. He was recommended to me but after working with him, I not only got the perfect house, I also feel like I have a friend for life. Less
04/24/2015 – zuser20141112152850783
Bought a home in 2015 in Creston, Grand Rapids Township, MI 49525.
- As a first time home buyer I knew nothing about the buying process. I had a million questions Eldon answered all of them in a timely manner. He is a very knowledgeable and helpful agent. The process was very smooth and would highly recommend him to anyone buying or selling.
03/23/2015 – keyescondra
Sold a home in 2014 in Solon Center, Cedar Springs, MI 49319.
- Eldon was hardworking, returning calls and emails at all times of the day. He was very professional never pressuring us into a sale but instead, thinking of his customers first. In a high pressure atmosphere, where agents can be overwhelming and focused only on their commissions, it was reassuring to work with an agent who always treated his customers with respect and patience.
12/02/2014 – krsanford
Bought a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $175K in Westside Connection, Grand Rapids, MI.
- Eldon helped my wife and I buy our first house. We are so happy with our new house, and Eldon made the entire experience very smooth. He helped guide us through the entire process, and was always available if we had questions. Upfront, professional and worked with us to understand what we wanted. Thanks again Eldon
10/07/2014 – user8692451
Showed home in 2014 in Grand Junction, MI.
- I was interested in a foreclosure property listed on zillow. They suggested contacting an agent that has foreclosure experience. It was at that time I was fortunate to find Eldon Palmer. He returned my e-mail within hours and spent considerable time making sure he had a complete knowledge of what we are looking for in our new home. I receive listings of possible homes regularly through his website. He has a great personality and is very informative about the listing, before and after, a walk-thru. I value Eldon as my agent and look forward to working with him. I know our perfect new home is out there and with Eldon’s help, we will find it.
03/26/2014 – pinky227
Sold a Single Family home in 2014 for approximately $125K in Cedar Springs, MI.
- We were looking for houses for my son and his family and we seen a few houses that Eldon had listed! We called him and told him what we were looking for, the areas and the price range! Eldon came up with all kinds of listings for us to check out! He would always return our calls and answered all our questions. He’s very patience and always made us feel like we had been friends for along time! After looking at several houses we found the right one! Eldon made purchasing the home a breeze without any stress! He went beyond the call of duty and I would recommend him to anyone!
11/27/2013 – grall ritnos
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $125K in Rockford, MI.
- Eldon did an excellent job of listening to our needs and helping us find a great home. He has wonderful tools that allowed us to take our search at our pace, and was available for us to ask questions any time they came up. His advice throughout our search was invaluable! We can’t recommend him highly enough!
11/26/2013 – annaca7
Bought a Single Family home in 2012 for approximately $300K in Rockford, MI.
- Eldon is wonderful and the best real estate agent we have ever work with! We had moved here from out of state, didn’t know the area very well, extremely picky when it comes to real estate and had a short time frame to find just the right home for our family. Eldon was very knowledgeable about the market and the area, listened and was extremely patient with us, was always available and willing to go the extra mile. He was dedicated and committed to finding just the right house for us, even if it meant walking every house on the market. Although purchasing a home can be a stressful experience, with Eldon it was fun and we looked forward to working with him each day. We were so happy with Eldon and the service he provided, we immediately recommended him to our niece and nephew, who sold and purchased a house with him. We would highly recommend Eldon to anyone who is in the market to sell or purchase a home! When the time arises for our next real estate transaction, we will be using Eldon.
08/19/2013 – user42028210
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $300K in Ada, MI.
- Eldon was a joy to work with. He took the extra time to contact us with important details about finding a house for me and my family. While he was on vacation with his family, he made himself available 24/7 to help make an offer on a house. He kept us up to date on all details with the seller. I cannot say enough good words about Eldon. He did his best to understand what we were looking for, listened to what we wanted, and found us the perfect house!! We would recommend him to anyone and will use him when we are in need again!! Thanks, Eldon!
08/15/2013 – user1049979
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $100K in Grant, MI.
- “Great” doesn’t even begin to describe the experience my husband and I had working with Eldon Palmer. He is knowledgeable, insightful, approachable, dedicated, and patient. Eldon worked alongside us for months as we searched for the perfect house to call our home. He was always available and willing to help. Eldon was so wonderful, that I immediately referred my parents to enlist his services. They have their story to tell, but it also is a happy one.
05/22/2013 – user19687107
Bought a Single Family home in 2013 for approximately $100K in West Grand, Grand Rapids, MI.
- In early 2013 my wife and I were looking to rent. I met Eldon for coffee and he suggested we look into rates, and a few homes just to see if it made better financial sense to buy. 4 weeks later we closed on our first home. It wouldn’t have been possible without Eldon. Through the entire process we constantly felt connected to Eldon. His communication was EXCELLENT. From day one, we knew he was on OUR team and committed to putting us first. From the late night e-mails to his patience and education for a couple of rookies, Eldon proved to be not only a top notch realtor but a lifetime friend.